PinIt

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Seriously!?........ Where did you come from?



If there are 365 days in a year, and I vacuum every other day, then I have vacuumed 182 times. Actually it would be more then that because I sometimes vacuum back to back days (two boys= lots of messes). I'm sorry, but that is A LOT of vacuuming! So where in the heck did this come from!?

I see him sitting in his puppy chair intensely picking at his toes. So I drop what I'm doing and grab my camera, thinking I will just get a cute picture of him.


                Then I see what he is in fact trying to get off of his foot. EASTER GRASS!!


This stuff is seriously, the herpes of holiday decorations! Much like glitter is the herpes of the craft world. Try as you might to throw it away, pack it away, vacuum it up, this stuff..... always comes back! Like some sort of strange horror movie. I have fallen victim to it randomly popping up here and there throughout the year. I have not purchased plastic Easter grass this year and like i said before, I have at least vacuumed 182 times, so where does it come from? How does it hide, and then show up in a place that you walk pass over and over like "what, I've been here the whole time?" No you haven't! I would have noticed you!

I swear, when the world ends in some big blast, the only things that will survive are glitter covered cockroaches eating Twinkies atop heep's of Easter grass!

Until next time lovelys

No comments:

Post a Comment